Many of us have adverse reactions to food and have lived with the symptoms for years, even though we don’t have to. We could get better if we could identify the problem foods and cut them out of our diets. This process can be straightforward for some but incredibly difficult for others, depending on what their symptoms are, how quickly they appear after eating, and which foods are causing the problem. Health Journal: Discover Food Intolerances and Allergies can help you identify your food triggers, allergens, and symptom patterns and can be used by you and your doctor to develop a suitable management plan.
Health Journal: Discover Food Intolerances and Allergies allows you to track:
- Meals, medication, vitamins/supplements, and herbs
- Weather patterns and how it affects your health
- Possible irritants, including toiletries/cosmetics and household cleaners
- Sleep patterns and blood sugar levels
- Your symptoms and the time they occur
- Physical activities